About Me

My photo
Every day a new person will write about their experiences. Pictures: Visit www.amhsi.org, click on Photo Gallery, then click on Weber Gallery.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day Eleven in Israel Writer: Josh Kalish

Hello, Josh Kalish here. I would like to tell you a little about my day (Saturday Dec. 23rd). First my day started off with a hike with all the Yochneam kids. The hike was quite boring. It was pretty much a long walk on a rocky road, not much of a "hike." Thank goodness B-Grinz brought the football because that passed the time pretty quickly. Later that day, I had a delicious home-cooked Israeli dinner. Afterwards Grinz and I went to a dance that was alright. On a closing note, the planned activites were a little unexciting, but thankfully the Yochneam family I stayed with was great and I had a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment